Hey there! I’m Georgia Grey. Most days you can find me on a walk in
I love serving the world by sharing my healing recipes and optimism through my struggle with autoimmunity. I am passionate about helping people who are diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder. I am lucky to give these people who are often left alone tools to eat well, detox, and most importantly love themselves.
When I’m not busy working on WBH Nutrition Co. you can catch me practicing yoga, skiing, cruising around gluten-free spots in Denver, and laughing with friends.
If you’re dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me:
1. I studied nutrition and got my title as a Holistic Health Coach through the Institute of Integrative Nutrition
2. I graduated from Southern Methodist University in 2012
3. After I launched my first health coaching business, I broke my wrist, got diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis, tore my ACL, and got diagnosed with Lyme disease. Check out My Story for that juicy tale.
4. I’m obsessed with Bravo TV
5. I love yellow butterflies
Still here? Let’s connect! Never miss a blog post by signing up for my newsletter or email me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org